Wednesday 9 January 2013

Original Photography Practise

 These will not be used for my final magazine. I have practised photography for my magazine. Since looking at different venues, i have decided to take my pictures of a single person against a white wall so it is easier to fit cover lines on. As you can see at the bottom i did try a picture with two people on it, but i think it would be difficult to fit cover lines on there, although the picture does like good. The picture quality is okay but i am going to try and get a better camera for the magazine pictures.



In my pictures of me (the boy on his own in the pictures) i have gone for the liam gallagher stlyle front cover in the edition of nme to the right. The direct adress and scruffy hair gives a sort of rebellious and confidant attitude. It gives out a youthful and confident vibe and that is the vibe i am going for in my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment