Wednesday 12 December 2012

Contents Page Research



I would like to take this sort of approach into my contents page. In some aspects the main image is something that i would want to use because they are shown in some sort of greenery and the fact that it looks as though it's in some hills where nobody goes and nobody else is there, reveals that they are away from everyone else and different to everyone else, this is something that i would want to take into my magazine. I also like the fact that the layout is so clear and organised. The house colours are used and there are different headlines such as 'FEATURES' and 'REVIEW' help the reader to know where everything is and know what section to look under when they want to find something. I want my reader to have a good and interesting image to look at in the contents page but i want the content to be simple, clear and easy to find because my audience are going to look at the picture to see what it is, and then use the content to simply try and find what they want to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment