Thursday 13 December 2012

Magazine Font Research



I have looked into what font i'm going to use in my magazine. It is the font that is used for the new yourk rangers american football team and it also looks very similar to the font that is used in Q magazine. I like this font because it is basic and easy to read, but it also is recognisable because it is used often.





This is another font i am considering using in my magazine, it is called 'Big Noodle Titling'. I like this font because it is simple and easy to read. However, the top font has a distinct edge to the font whereas this font doesn't have a edge to it, it is very basic and perhaps it is too basic.




Another font i am considering is this one called 'Octin Sports'. This colour seems alot lighter and the text is thinner but i like the effect it has with the little line over the letters and on the edge of the letters. It could be too thin but i would perhaps make it bolder if i were to use it in my magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment