Thursday 29 November 2012

Potential Band Names and Organisation

I know that i'm not going to be able to use an actual band name in my magazines for copyright issues. So i have thought of two names i could use for my band:

Flud - I am considering this name because is sounds exactly the same as 'flood' and when a flood happens it is very overpowering and can have a massive affect on peoples lives. Also, the alternative spelling of the name makes the band seem indvidual and unique.

Lense - I am considering this name because lenses help to see things clearer and i want the band to be linked to the fact that they can make their listeners see life and things in life for what they really are through their lyrics and meaningful riffs.

Organisation

I am planning to do some practice photography on tuesday 8th january after school. I will go to digbeth near the Birmingham city centre where they had some white bricked walls that would be good for my background. I am going to use myself because i think that i have the look that i would be aiming at. I'm going to wear a baggy shirt with my sleeves rolled up because that is what the type of audience i'm aiming at would wear and this will appeal to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment